Rullion are currently working with a leading Smart Infrastucture client searching for a Resident BMS Engineer to work on an exciting project based in Birmingham.
Role: BMS Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initial
Rate: £350 P/day OUTSIDE IR35
The site resident BMS engineer would:
- Review BMS contractors design:
- Controls description of operation document (DESOP);
- Panel designs (ensure all required I/Os are included and the correct panel form is designed);
- Field devices and sensors proposed in final design are in compliance with project specification;
- Proposed graphical screens;
- Support requirements for BMS networking (mainly if to be established on client LAN);
- Respond to any client and contractors technical queries;
- Final acceptance testing (final graphics and testing of control strategies);
- Support the commissioning of Siemens 'Enlighted' IoT devices;
- Manage the design process as a remote engineer with face to face meetings;
- Manage the technical query, installation and commissioning process as a site-based resident engineer
As such, the engineer would have the following competencies and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in BMS application, in either Commissioning or Application Engineer;
- Understanding of IT networks and associated concepts (rVLAN, IP addresses, POE and cabling);
- HS&E awareness (with necessary competency certification);
- Excellent communication skills (both internal and external, including with senior stakeholders);
- Well organised and good documentation skills;
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.