Maintenance Electrician - Days
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Electrician (Days)
LOCATION: Harwell, Didcot
Full time 37 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
SALARY/ BENEFITS: £31,290 per annum
Plus company bonus and excellent company pension contributions
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Time served Electrician having completed an Advanced apprenticeship to Level 3
- Understanding and knowledge of BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations - latest Edition)
- Knowledge and experience of Electrical Systems
- Knowledge of Electricity at work Regulations
- Knowledge and experience of instrumentation, inverters, control systems
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience of routine maintenance tasks as directed
- Undertake preventative planned maintenance activities.
- Undertake electrical installation activities
- Respond to breakdowns and work with operations to ensure that maintenance and corrective works are completed
- Client is a nuclear leader with opportunities to grow and develop your career. You will be a strong team player with a positive work ethic. You will get things done correct and efficiently with a focus on quality of output.
Interested in this Maintenance Electrician position? please click the "apply now" or call Rullion to speak to an advisor. We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note if successful you will have to undergo security clearance before starting.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.