JOB TITLE: Process Worker
TYPE: 6 month contract
RATE: £16.04 PER HR PAYE
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A can do attitude towards all tasks
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Questioning attitude
- Ability to work flexibly as part of team but also able to work without direct supervision
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Forklift Truck License
- Previous experience of a chemical plant would be advantageous, however full training will be provided
- Working in a high hazard/COMAH environment
- Loading and unloading of chemicals
- Carry out all work and processes to the highest level of compliance
- Transfer and pump materials and goods
- Required to wear full PPE
- Carry out some physical duties when required
Successful candidates will be required to undergo security clearance before starting.
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.