Documentation Project Coordinator
Support the Pre-Operations team in the development of the Operational Documentation required for an Operational Team. The Documentation Project Coordinator will provide control and management in the storage of operational documentation, as it is written, and through all stages of the documents lifecycle.
- The role is based within the Operational Capability programme, part of Pre-Operations function, which is a part of the project.
- The role of the Pre-Operations function is to ensure that the future operating organisation, including people, working arrangements, equipment, facilities and documents are ready for when plant starts generating electricity.
- The Pre-Operations function is split into four different areas at present, led by a Programme Manager.
Framework & Boundaries
The incumbent will be operating within the framework and boundaries of Document and Record Management policies and processes. They will be operating and using both Nuclear Generation and Electronic Document and Record Management Systems.
The incumbent will have the authority to determine if the metadata for documents and records generated through the department adhere to the process, procedures and polices outlined above, seeking clarity and approval where deviations from normal practices are presented.
- Collect and record accurate, meaningful metadata for Operational Documentation
- Upload documents to the company's EDRMS, with the correct access settings and metadata captured
- Manage access to documents in the company's asset management system
- Ensure the schedule of document production is maintained and accurate
- Support in the co-ordination of the document management workflows
- The job holder will not have any direct reports and will not manage a budget.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Document Management
- Knowledge of Records Management
- Knowledge of Error reduction techniques
- Ability to work as a self-motivated and proactive individual
- Knowledge of Database Administration
- Knowledge of Information Security Classification
- Knowledge of Information Security Management
- Knowledge of Management Systems
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE/National Qualification standards (or equivalent), qualifications that include "c" and above grade passes in English and Mathematics will have an advantage.
- Experience using human performance error prevention tools.
- Experience of document and record management
- Experience of Database Administration
- Experience of working within a Management System
- Experience of working within a project organisation
- An awareness of technical French and conversational level of spoken French language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and IT skills
- A proactive analytical thinker with an ability to work with minimal supervision and on their own initiative
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.