Admin Services Team Member - Secretary
Job title: Admin Services Team Member - Secretary
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £11.31 per hour PAYE
Location: Warrington - The post holder is required to have a blended working approach between on/off site office locations and home working; acting as a mobile resource as and when required around business needs.
Hours of work: 37 Hours Per Week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Experience of working within a Secretarial role.
- Excellent IT skills / fully conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Outlook and Onenote) and experience of Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in diary management and minute taking.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (with the ability to forward think/plan ahead).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated (able to work proactively, unsupervised and using own initiative).
- Ability to prioritise own workload, with attention to detail and timescales.
- Excellent team worker.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- GCSEs at Grade C / Grade 4 or above, in English, Maths, Science* or ICT (or an equivalent qualification / NVQ Level 2).
*NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration can be accepted in place of English, Maths & Science GCSE.
As the Secretary you will be required to provide a competent Secretarial / Administration Service to various Senior managers within an Admin Services customer base. The post holder will be required to work with a blended approach between on/off Site locations and home as required by the business; acting as a mobile resource as and when required. It may be necessary to assist, cover for, and move into other Secretarial and Administrator roles in support to various departments.
The successful candidate will be required to complete but not limited to the following day to day duties:
- Act as first point of contact to the Managers office, dealing with issues yourself and delegating to appropriate manager/s where possible.
- Organise internal and external Meetings, Conferences and Visits and ensuring the Manager(s) electronic diary is accurate at all times.
- Carry out diary reviews with senior managers and forward plan their schedules; taking into account any future business requirements.
- Email / inbox management on behalf of Manager(s) and department as required.
- Organise, prioritise, delegate and distribute both electronic and paper mail to the relevant parties within agreed timescales.
- Chasing and Monitoring of Actions - keeping the manager updated with progress on a regular and timely basis.
- Act as Meeting Secretary - attending meetings to record minutes and actions and ensure all meeting associated documents are distributed on time.
- Coordinate/Organise travel arrangements for Senior customers.
- Produce documents with confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy, speed and efficiency following Company templates
- Create and maintain efficient electronic and paper filing systems - including use of Onenote.
- Provide secretarial cover for additional Managers as required by the business during periods of absence.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.