Marketing Executive (Fixed Term Contract)
London (Hybrid working)
Rullion are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join an established and growing software vendor. This will be an initial fixed term contract that is likely to turn permanent.
The marketing executive will work directly with the marketing manager to define and deliver activities and campaigns across various channel to promote the client's solutions, engage with new & existing customers, generate leads and drive sales. This role entails providing support on a Global scale including our offices in the UK, US and Spain.
- Digital marketing: management of paid and organic social media advertising and Google AdWords for corporate and product led campaigns to drive website traffic and lead generation aligned with business objectives.
- Email marketing: Create email campaigns using platform such as Hubspot to drive awareness of Sequel and its products and solutions.
- Website management: Building webpages and general website updates and maintenance.
- Event: Management of logistics, registrations and communications (pre and post).
- CRM/lead generation: Understanding and assistance in managing lead generation/lead nurturing process from initial point of contact.
- Reporting and analytics: Monitoring web traffic and social channels, identifying trends and providing recommendations for optimization.
- Support with internal marketing requirements, particularly HR.
- Any other duties commensurate to the grade of the role.
- 2+ years in managing digital marketing activity.
- Customer relationship and lead generation management - Hubspot/Salesforce.
- Social media management (paid and organic advertising).
- Google Adwords and Analytics.
- Website management, Umbraco.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Event management.
- Self-starter, innovative, enjoys fast pace business.
- Organised, quick to learn
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in marketing to join a growing team, that offers excellent career and development opportunities.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.