UKAEA is leading the drive to put fusion energy on the grid, to give the world a new form of long-term, sustainable low-carbon electricity. At their sites at Culham, Oxfordshire and Rotherham, South Yorkshire, they have a rapidly growing workforce to fulfil their expanding programme of research, focused on delivering the UK's first fusion prototype power plant by 2040.
· Establish, author, and manage UKAEA product configuration structures.
· Facilitate UKAEA's change management process within the PDM/PLM tools.
· Lead Configuration Identification, and with the support of the systems engineering team, ensure products
and systems are decomposed in an appropriate manner.
· Lead configuration status accounting and reporting to users.
· Lead users in the correct use of configuration structures.
· Lead users interfacing with suppliers to define the configuration management requirements and associated
· Create PDM/PLM objects and placeholders for the technical product documents required to define each configurable item within both functional and product structures to enable tracking of product and project maturity.
· Lead users in the general use of the UKAEA SMARTEAM web interface 'TDMS' & 3D EXPERIENCE 'PIMS' platform.
· Lead the development of configuration management plans and subsequent implementation.
· Contribute and support the configuration team in general configuration management activities.
· Provide user support and training in the use of the PDM/PLM applications.
· Support CAD users in the correct use of Design Solutions in relation to the desired product breakdown.
· Support UKAEA's definition and development of processes and toolsets with an objective towards technical configuration management.
· Assist with the development of guidance notes, user instructions and procedural documents.
Formal PDM/PLM training
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.