Service Support Administrator
Service Support Administrator - Building and Facilities Management / Cleaning Services
This position is within the Building and Facilities Management Department and falls under the Soft Services Group, the group manages a range of facilities management contract and supports Site function.
The role is to support the Contract Project Manager and Service Support Advisors in an administration capacity with the Contract Management of Cleaning Services on Culham Campus. Including being a back up support for the Building and Facilities Management Helpdesk.
Carrying out a number of key administrative activities relating to the management of this contract and other site facilities.
1) Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Cleaning Services contact, to include the following,
* Arrange Monthly Supplier Review Meetings and take and produce the minutes / also bi-weekly Operations Meetings
* Ensure an annual program of Supplier review meetings and bi-weekly operational review meetings is in place before the start of each calendar year and that off-site contract staff are aware of the arrangements.
* Arranging other meetings in relation to Cleaning Services as required by the CPM
* Monthly KPIs, collect information, compile, and distribute.
* Manage mandatory training for Cleaning Services Contract Staff
* Ensuring Toolbox Talks are being carried out by the Contractor, obtaining sign off sheets and also attending as Client Representative.
* Complete a minimum of 5 cleaning spot checks per month, reporting your findings to the CPM
* Provide other administration related support as required by the CPM or Service Support Advisors
2) Required to support the B&FM Helpdesk phone and email in a knowledgeable and efficient manner. This includes accurately recording call details in the SPIDEX database, chasing progress on behalf of the caller, co-ordinating works with service suppliers and prioritising the response to caller's requests.
3) Other Administration duties to support B&FM Soft Services which maybe required
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.