Administrator - Property Searches
We have a great opportunity for a Production Assistant to join our Team at United Utilities in Warrington on a 3-month contract basis initially. In this role you will provide external customer responses to drainage and water enquiries for commercial and domestic properties as part of the conveyancing process and to provide plans of United Utilities underground assets
- Act as the point of contact for all customers wishing to purchase a drainage and water search or view United Utilities underground asset records.
- Able to interpret information accurately including maps and plans.
- Plan, prioritise and organise own workload to meet the specified standards of service in line with wider team objectives.
Knowledge and Skills
- Have knowledge of statutory legislation relating to the water and wastewater industry and a working knowledge of residential and commercial conveyancing
- Have a good understanding of Property Searches' business operations and end to end processes.
- Have knowledge of statutory legislation relating to sewers
- A detailed knowledge of numerous key systems especially Microsoft Office, Business Objects, and Arc Map, GIS and Alto
- A detailed working knowledge of the business billing systems and an understanding to be able to deal with complex queries around customer accounts tariffs and charges for both our domestic and commercial customers.
- Have strong customer service skills as the team man a phone line
- Be confident, use initiative well and be able to work to targets with minimum supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in both numeracy and analytical reporting
Maths and GCSE English
- This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm
- This is a hybrid role - 3 days at United Utilities head office in Warrington, 2 days from home.
- Opportunity for the contract to be extended and potential permanent opportunities available.
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Barring Service
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business. Inside IR35
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants. MMagee
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.