Corporate Induction Project Manager
Are you an experienced HR professional with a proven track record in delivering and implementing processes with OnBoarding?
Do you put value in the concept of creating the best practice to Onboarding experience?
Do you have Learning & Development experience/background?
Would you like to join a world leading R&D organisation working to make Fusion energy a reality?
UKAEA is seeking to implement a corporate induction.
UKAEA is leading the drive to put fusion energy on the grid, to give the world a new form of long-term, sustainable low-carbon electricity. At their sites at Culham, Oxfordshire and Rotherham, South Yorkshire, they have a rapidly growing workforce to fulfil their expanding programme of research, focused on delivering the UK's first fusion prototype power plant by 2040.
There has never been a more exciting time to join UKAEA. We are growing rapidly as an organisation. In this role you'll manage the Corporate Induction project working with the people team, which is integrated, hard-working, warm, welcoming, and growing!
The corporate induction process should start on the day the employees accepts the role so that they join UKAEA with good knowledge of the organisation's culture, are familiar with the site procedures, can orientate themselves around the site and are aware of what they will be doing in week one, two, three and four.
The Corporate Induction does not remove the need for local inductions and the two should complement and not duplicate, so an awareness of the purposes and interfaces between the two is important.
A suitably experienced person is required to lead on the scope and design of this activity, with the possibility to run a pilot programme. Ideally, they should have a learning and development background or have experience in designing corporate programmes where the main element is about delivering information to accommodate learning styles and be able to sequence information so that it flows in a logical way.
The individual should have:
* a good grasp of how technology-led learning, and possibly virtual learning, can be leveraged as part of the experience;
* excellent people skills, be organised and able to corral views and opinions as there will be a cross-organisation task and finish group with broader membership from stakeholders across UKAEA;
* an in-depth understand of EDI and how to weave it into learning experiences;
* experience of working on cross-organisation projects.
* Learning/organisational development background
* Talent acquisition experience would be a bonus (awareness of employer branding, EVP, etc.)
* An understanding of the importance of onboarding new recruits and creating an engaging experience
* Technology savvy, able to suggest technologies for the delivery of onboarding information
* Be able to write succinctly and clearly for a highly intelligent academic audience
* Mature negotiation, listening, coaching skills
* Able to work with a diverse organisation
Highly motivated and collaborative
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.