HR Support Administrator
Are you passionate about People and want to provide support to our People team?
Do you have excellent Administration skills?
Are you able to provide excellent customer service across all operational teams, stakeholders, colleagues and candidates?
UKAEA is leading the drive to put fusion energy on the grid, to give the world a new form of long-term, sustainable low-carbon electricity. At their sites at Culham, Oxfordshire and Rotherham, South Yorkshire, they have a rapidly growing workforce to fulfil their expanding programme of research, focused on delivering the UK's first fusion prototype power plant by 2040.
There has never been a more exciting time to join UKAEA. We are growing rapidly as an organisation. In this role you'll be with the people team, which is hard-working, warm, welcoming, and growing!
You will be Supporting daily administrative duties in the People Department. You will co-ordinate other operational activities across the People Department. These could include working in any of the following areas:
* Learning and development
* Onboarding new starters
* Talent Development
Supporting daily administrative duties in the People Department including:
* Input accurate employee data into People Department systems in a timely and accurate manner
* Administration of people activities in line with process
* Working to deadlines
* Extract and manipulate data from systems
* Respond to queries and issues
* Provision of excellent customer service
* Processing personal data in line with GDPR/Data Protection regulations
* Continuous process improvement, identifying opportunities to simplify working practices, guidance and checklists
* Involved in People Department project work as required
* Attend People Department meetings
* Co-ordinating interviews and assessments
* Managing right to work and security clearance checks
Liaising with internal and external customers
* GCSE/O'Level in English and Maths or equivalent
* Excellent organisational skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills including Excel
* Previous administration experience
* Previous experience of working in a HR function
Working towards a CIPD qualification
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.