We have a great opportunity for a Project Administrator to join the team at United Utilities on a 6-month contract initially. As a Project Administrator you will work with the Programme and Project Managers to provide admin support for workstreams including action plans, administer key programme artefacts and monitor project progress.
* To provide administrative support to the Maintenance Excellence team and associated projects
* Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
* To support with organisation and tracking of training completion
* Coordinating with team members frequently for updates regarding the work in progress
* Compilation of meeting and briefing documentation such as agendas, minutes, presentations and briefing packs
* To raise and track purchase orders with contribution to financial reporting
* Act as the point of contact for market participants during the organisation of external functions and meetings
Knowledge and Skills
* Highly competent in the use of all MS Office applications, particularly Outlook Word and PowerPoint.
* Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
* A self-motivated individual with the ability to work with Senior Managers.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* The ability to provide attention to detail.
* Good understanding and experience of day to day project management principles
* Very good planning and prioritisation skills are essential
* Strong customer focus
* Experience of dealing with multiple internal and external parties
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This role will be working Monday - Friday 37 hours per week.
This is a hybrid role working 2 days in the office and 3 days from home - base location can be Warrington/Stockport.
PLEASE NOTE: Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from Disclosure Barring Service.
This temporary vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.