Job title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £35-£45 Umbrella
Hours of work: 37 Hours per week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Qualification such as a degree or equivalent - HNC or HND
- Experience working in a multidisciplined team
- Demonstratable experience in covering a variety of tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure codes, procedures and standards are adhered to
- Ensure projects risks are identified and communicated properly
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with a technical interface
- Carry out tests and investigations to identify and resolve problems
- Produce documentation in support of the project
- Ensure health and safety is followed to the highest standard
- Provide support to junior members of the team
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.