Job title: Mechanical technician
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Length: Until June of next year
Start date: Subject to security clearance
Rate: £30-£35/hr umbrella Or £22.88- £26.62/hr PAYE
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri. (From February 10 hour days)
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Demonstrable experience covering a wide range of engineering topics.
* Able to gain CTC clearance
* Minimum of NVQ lvl 3 qualification
* CCNSG Safety passport
* Participate in the planning and preparation of work activities.
* Safely carry out work in accordance with the relevant Safe Systems of Work using recognised best practice, applicable trade and Company standards.
* Carry out Point of Work Risk Assessments and Behavioural Safety Observations.
* Not to undertake work unless they are competent (and authorised) to do so and have received an appropriate pre-job brief from their Line Manager.
* Comply with all Company and Customer procedures, site rules and instructions
* Undertake work so that it complies with the technical and quality requirements of the Safe System of Work.
* Not to proceed past a hold point until authorised to do so.
* Ensure that workplaces remain clean and tidy before, during and after work tasks.
* Immediately report any unplanned events, defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their Line Manager.
* Apply good practice principles such as the Human Performance Error Reduction tools; STAR, Peer Check, Questioning Attitude etc.
* Engage with and adopt the principles of Company initiatives such as "People Who Do The Right Thing"
* Carry out other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by their Line Manager.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.