JOB TITLE: EC&I Technician
TYPE: Contract (6 months)
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
RATE: £35.50ph Umbrella (Inside IR35) + £50 per diem expenses for travellers
HOURS: 55hrs p/w (Shifts based on 11 days on / 3 days off)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Level 3 Electrical Qualification (Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship)
- ECS Card relevant to qualifications and role
- BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (latest edition)
- Complies with the Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality policies, procedures, work instructions and risk assessments on Site
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.
- To undertake installation, commissioning, and maintenance activities in accordance with their training, best practice and trade/legal standards
- To participate in the planning and preparation of works including production of RAMS
- To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards
- To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area
- To carry out safety and behavioural observation
- To comply with quality requirements of the work pack
- To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.