Dual Skilled Technician (Electrical Biased)
Dual Skilled Technician - Electrically Biased
Contract role until 2024
To undertake modification of the depot rolling stock and associated equipment in support of the operation of the depot.
- With minimal supervision undertake Modification of the allocated rolling stock to meet the requirements of the modification and production plan
- Carry out post modification testing and advanced fault finding and diagnostic activities
- Undertake any other duties as and when required within the scope of the modification work
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have relevant experience in an electrical engineering environment
- Ability to complete all records of actions and operations accurately and to procedures
- Understands and cares for tools, equipment and PPE as appropriate
- Knowledge of Health & Safety including bio-hazards, manual handling and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Ability to use a laptop for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to understand and interpret relevant technical publications
- Experience in testing and fault finding
- Ability to fully read and understand complex electric circuit diagrams
- Ability to produce technical reports
Siemens supports applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us on 0161 233 7603
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.