Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Asap
Duration: 12 Month
Pay rate: £55-£65 per Hour Umbrella
Hours of work - 37 Hours a week/ 5 days per week / based in office
Location - Preston
* SC Clearance, preferred not essential
* P4 holder, nice to have
* Preferably educated to BSc in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
* Experience of software systems like CEMAR
* Nuclear industry experience preferred
* NEC 3 experience
* A solid perspective towards collaboration and partnership, and a comfortable understanding of the value of relationship management.
* Ability to work with minimal management and self-motivated to work through challenges both internal and external to drive continuous improvements with a positive attitude.
* Knowledge of the Nuclear /Decommissioning business desired but NOT essential
As a Quantity Surveyor within a busy and growing organisation you will provide commercial expertise for the delivery of a number of Nuclear Decommissioning Projects within the UK.
* Provide commercial expertise to aid with the delivery of the contracted work.
* The provision of accurate and timely commercial reports and advice to the management team while ensuring the contract achieves the appropriate commercial targets.
* Input into supply chain development and subcontract procurement.
* Management of risk and opportunities during delivery of contracts
* Providing expertise on the risks and opportunities within tenders (and devising risk management strategies where appropriate);
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.