Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: inside
Start date: asap
Salary: £55 - £60 ph DOE
Location: Hybrid / Warrington
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Building Services Quantity Surveying or have a general degree in Quantity Surveying
* Significant experience in a Quantity Surveying role
* Detailed understanding of business requirements and ensures these are adequately provided for in the overall sourcing strategy
* Experience in managing business stakeholders to meet milestones and deliverables
* Good understanding of day to day commercial administration in the Engineering and Construction industries
* Experience in managing multiple projects at any given time
* Excellent generalist commercial experience
* Evidence of delivering on accountabilities and driving the commercial agenda
* Experience in delivering to project commercial strategy, and to delivering on large and complex contracts and bids
* Experience in supporting large-scale projects and complex change initiatives using appropriate methodologies
* Experience in developing and sustaining positive working relationships including the ability to understand and work in line with the customers commercial strategy
* People management experience and commercial consultancy expertise
* Excellent NEC 3 Skills
Ideally applicants should also have:
* Evidence of cross-Business Unit networking, delivering speedy and proactive commercial advice and knowledge sharing
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will work with key internal stakeholders, client and suppliers/subcontractors to drive both strategic value and operational excellence through all levels of the Business.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: (must be included)
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.