Job title: Quality Manager
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Start date: Subject to security clearance
Pay rate: £50-£60/hr umb
Location: Preston (Hybrid working)
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Good working knowledge of the Nuclear industry.
* Knowledge of all relevant regulations and legislation.
* Strong understanding of the Customers quality requirements
* Manufacturing quality assurance audit training and experience
* Knowledge of ISO 9001, IS014001 & IS045001
* Experience in a customer facing role
* Desirable but not essential, registration as a CQl practitioner
* Persuasive and influential.
* Flexible approach.
* Questioning attitude.
* Customer focused; both internal and external.
* Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
* Computer literate with experience in using software packages relevant to the role e.g. word, excel, outlook, internet, etc.
* The ability to produce accurate and appropriate information (e.g. reports, data, etc.) in a timely manner.
* Proactively contributes ideas for change.
* Continually seeks to improve working practice, performance and productivity.
* Actively promotes health and safety.
* Self-motivated & able to work to challenging timescales
As the Quality Manager, your role is to support the Project and Project Director by designing and implementing quality control processes and procedures to ensure that the products or services produced by the company meet or exceed customer expectations in terms of quality.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining quality standards, conducting quality audits, analysing data and creating reports, collaborating with other departments, providing employee training, investigating customer complaints, and leading continuous improvement initiatives. Your contribution as a quality manager is critical to building customer trust and loyalty, maintaining competitiveness, and driving the success of the project
The key drivers for the role is to reduce quality risk on the project and provide assurance that specified requirements are being met across the programme of projects.
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for all related Project Document control, processes and procedures, ensuring the department is complaint with site and project standard along with the associated personnel.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.