Job DescriptionRole: Construction Manager
Location: UK Wide
Rate: Competitive - Inside IR35
This position will support EV charging stations in the UK region.
Rullion are looking to speak with Construction Managers who will be responsible for coordination of the construction on the project. Coordinates compliance with the schedule, safety, cost, and quality decisions in conjunction with the Project Manager.
This position is based throughout the United Kingdom and will be working on multiple job sites located throughout the UK, necessitating being on the road 5 days a week. Expenses related to travel and staying overnight will be reimbursed in line with the Client's policy.
Extensive experience in a relevant industry
IOSH Managing Safety in Construction Training (or equivalent)
Bachelor's degree in construction, engineering or heavy industrial experience
Management of multi-site construction projects
Telecom, Electric Vehicle Charging or Petrochemical experience
SPA Safety Passport
Role responsibilities of the Construction Manager:
- Manages and coordinates all on-site subcontractor activities for compliance with the project schedule.
- Monitors and enforces compliance with subcontract requirements.
- Implements the Project Construction Execution Plan.
- Directs staff in the daily, weekly planning process.
- Supervises and mentors all other project Construction Managers & Monitors their activities.
- Provides active Leadership and guidance.
- Monitors and reports on construction productivity and schedule performance (including trends) to the -Regional Program Manager and Project Controls Manager.
- Takes actions necessary to meet project budget and schedule requirements.
- Directs and approves the development and implementation of subcontractor schedule recovery plans as required.
- Coordinates the Construction Completion Walkdowns, implements of the start-up plan by the subcontractor, and supervises the close out of all punch list items.
- And much more.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants. If you are interested in this role, please click apply now! Or alternatively you can contact Jordan Steele at Rullion HQ - Good Luck!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.