EC & I Supervisor
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: EC & I Supervisor
RATE: £35.80ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Active SC Clearance
- ONC or Approved apprenticeship in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
- Knowledge of IET Writing Regulations BS7671
- IOSH Certificate
- CSCS Card Holder
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Course (SSTSC)
- 10 years electrical experience (5 of which foreman or supervisor)
- Understanding of electrical diagrams
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Site installation / maintenance experience
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.