Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Recruitment Consultant
LOCATION: UK wide/ Remote or Cleator Moor SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: 24k -28k DOE plus commission & Bonus
You will be required to generate and create new business opportunities within a specialist discipline of the Nuclear sector, through understanding and identifying client recruitment needs and building sustainable relationships with both clients and candidates.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous recruitment experience preferred, ideally within the Engineering recruitment sector
- Experience of working directly in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
-Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Good all-round business knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Personable with the right cultural fit
- Creative, Innovative and change orientated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised/ excellent time management
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Recruit and maintain a quality applicant base to meet customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with clients and Candidates
- Motivation to work in a focused and proactive way. Had experience of working within a target or results driven environment.
- Manage queries and complaints from the client, candidates and colleagues, taking appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with efficiently and timely, escalating to the Account Manager where necessary
- Understand and ensure that working practices are compliant with all legislation and company and client specific policies and procedures
- To manage the contract and permanent recruitment process for the client
- Ensure regular communication to the appropriate personnel within the client organisation
- Create and deliver a sales strategy plan for the development of new and existing business
- Identify new business opportunities
Rullion is a £470Million+ National Recruitment business with offices throughout the UK. We have a strong national and international presence in multiple areas of industry. The Engineering team specialise in recruiting both permanent and contract personnel in technical and engineering disciplines for many markets including Nuclear, Rail, Utilities, Power, Infrastructure, manufacturing, marine and many more. The Cleator Moor office is one of Rullion's most successful offices, established for over 25 years, a proud employer within the West Cumbrian community and has a loyal and highly respected customer base and a strong name in the local and national marketplace.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.