Job DescriptionWe are recruiting a Bench Joiner on a temporary basis to work at our client's workshop for several months. The role could be on-going.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Experience working as a Bench Joiner/Workshop Joiner, having carried out duties similar to those listed below.
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Bench Joinery Qualifications e.g NVQ Lvl 3
Our client based in Glasgow produces high quality products for a variety of fitout projects including museums, heritages works and commercial works. With on-going work in their pipeline they require a high level of skill from their staff.
- Produce fittings and furniture from timber
- Work from CAD drawings to manufacture high specification items
- Work out the most appropriate joining methods for the application
- Assemble furniture
- Use both hand and power tools
- Fill, sand and finish wooden products
For more information or to apply directly please contact Rullion on 02032011250.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.