Mechanical Engineer - Senior
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Mechanical Engineer - Senior
RATE: £34 Umbrella (Per hour)/ PAYE also available
DURATION: 12 Months (initially)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Experience developing 3D Models in Inventor, from concept to detail design
- Ability to lead a team of Junior Designers and check work
- Ability to obtain UK Security clearance at BPSS level
- The role involves undertaking design work, developing Inventor 3D Models for concepts and detail design, as well as assisting in the preparation of Design Substantiation for designs and to support Safety Cases.
- Other tasks carried out include the replacement or redesigning of piping systems, as such a level of understanding of client Piping specifications, piping isometrics and general piping systems as installed on the site is preferred, though this is secondary to the more general mechanical design skills required.
- For this role the applicant should also have the skills and knowledge to be able to lead other junior designers and be able to check their work.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.