Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Cost Engineer
RATE: £42.78 Umbrella / £31.63 PAYE (Per hour)
DURATION: 12 Months (initially)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A good understanding of Estimation and Quantity Surveillance principals.
- A working knowledge of SAP financial systems is required, specifically the PS module.
- Knowledge of planning (Primavera), risk (ARM) and contract (NEC4) processes would also be beneficial. Along with an understanding of Project Management processes and terminologies.
To carry out the role of Cost Engineer in support a portfolio of work as part of our small and flexible Project Services department,
- Work will be in support of multiple teams predominantly across the site, covering a number of projects with a wide valuation spectrum.
- Department is based on site, though current government guidelines are being strictly adhered to with some working from home necessitated.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.