Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Administrator
RATE: £13.65/ hr PAYE
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A good standard of general education with GCSE pass in English & Mathematics or equivalent level of literacy and numeracy
- Good working knowledge of MS packages
- Good organisational skills
- Customer focused with ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Good communication skills
- Due to location the successful candidate will have their own transport
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- NVQ in Business Administration Level 3
- Provide administrative support to various meetings which includes general organisation and minute taking.
- Undertake record management and archiving activities in accordance with procedure
- Maintain records.
- Raise purchase orders in accordance with ordering procedures.
- Make business travel arrangements including accommodation.
- Organise meetings including catering as required.
- Carry out diary management
- Manage correspondence including email.
- Sort and distribute incoming post as required
- Take calls and messages as required
- Organise information according to procedures.
- Routine data entry to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Photocopy and file documents as needed
- Act as main point of contact for customers, visitors etc
- Undertake general routine administration tasks as required to support an assigned area.
- Support the effective deployment of company-wide policies, processes, systems and procedures ensuring that at all time the business remains compliant. This includes, but is not limited to, the need to comply with the company's Equality and Diversity Policy and undertake identified associated learning and development activities
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.