Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: EC&I Supervisor
LOCATION: Romney Marsh, Kent
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: £26.15p/h PAYE
- To ensure that planned operations are carried out safely in accordance with the work pack instructions.
- To carry out safety inspections and behavioural observation.
- To ensure that working areas are in good order.
- Brief working parties (Inc. Subcontractors).
- To ensure that works are carried out in accordance with the work packages.
- To maintain work face discipline (Quality/Safety).
- Delivery of toolbox talks.
- To set the working parties to work
- To follow company procedures in the execution of their role.
- To Lead by example.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Level 4 qualification (e.g. HNC) in Engineering or Level 3 qualification (e.g. ONC) with an approved apprenticeship (or equivalent).
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Commensurate experience, over a range of Engineering topics, in a supervisory role.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.