Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Senior Administrator
RATE: £26,307 per annum
Duration: 12 Months (initially)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in Administration
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems for the everyday user.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
A vacancy has arisen for a senior administrator to provide senior administrative support to the Programme office within the Business Directorate.
The Job Holder will ensure that administrative requirements are understood and delivered to quality standard within agreed timescales.
- Undertake process function specific to area
- Provide U4BW/Database/IT Superuser level of knowledge and understanding of systems and provide standard and bespoke reports
- Provide standard and bespoke reports
- Provide ownership, control and tracking of processes specific to area and implement and maintain local instructions
- Provide initial analysis of data through local reporting process
- Provide collation, co-ordination, verification and control of documentation and data to meet department delivery requirements
- Provide general administration function including purchasing, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, distribution of documents, answering telephone queries, archiving
- Contribute to development and testing of storage/tracking/reporting systems
- Provide end users with training and advice on process and reporting outcomes
- Provide solutions to administration problems
- Keep all data secure and control transmission through company standard procedures
- Take minutes at meetings
- Make decisions on behalf of managers within delegated authority (e.g. diary management, meeting attendance, re-direction of actions)
- Perform the responsibilities of management appointments relevant to post
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.