Mechanical Design Engineer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Mechanical Design Engineer
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have experience of working within multidiscipline teams engaged in the design and modification of chemical process plants or material handling equipment
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Nuclear experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Ideal candidates will be degree qualified, Chartered with chemical plant and associated services experience
- Piping and vessel design experience would also be an advantage
Mechanical Design Engineer required for design modifications to existing plant.
- Provision of mechanical engineering design to specified standards of time and quality. Designated work packages will be completed to appropriate standards of quality and safety whilst meeting programme targets.
- Packages of work will include the development of designs from concept through development to final production hand-over. This will involve the generation of equipment specifications, tender initiation and assessment, detail design, commissioning documentation and hand-over documentation.
- Duties will include the reviewing, checking and approving designs and the engineering management of supporting personnel working as part of the design team (e.g. Designers, Draughtsmen). Oversight (quality and scope management) of designs placed with external design contractors will be required.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.