Nuclear Business Manager
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Nuclear Business Manager
Rullion currently have an opportunity to recruit a Nuclear Business Manager to lead our Client's office in Bristol. The role will be responsible to supervise and monitor several projects, as well as actively participating in local business growth and in actions aiming at a better visibility of the company on the local market.
Local implementation of the HQ's business plan and management of the commercial activity in the region:
- development of major accounts in the nuclear market and upsell activity for main clients ;
- effective maintenance of current partnerships;
- follow-up of all commercial activities undertaken by the team members
- internal and external communication aiming at a better visibility of the company on the local market.
Supervision of the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of ongoing engineering projects and of future opportunities (offers and tenders) in the nuclear field:
- supervision of production of the technical input (design studies, bids, reports, etc.);
- follow-up of the projects with clients to ensure that the technical quality targets are met, relevant policies and guidelines are upheld, and client satisfaction is achieved;
- Monthly reporting on activity as well as consolidation of the workload and workforce planning.
Coordination of all aspects of the local office:
- Recruitment and lead of the local nuclear team;
- Office administration and operations management
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent communication skills both in oral and written English and French
- Significant history of working in construction industry, especially in construction nuclear engineering or industry related mega-projects
- Significant experience in profit centre management
- Background in business development in engineering: market monitoring, leads generation and prospects' follow-up, tender preparation
- Significant experience in team management
- Knowledge of industrial (nuclear) clients and market (engineering competitors, industrial partners, employment market)
- Rigour and an ability to coordinate/manage projects (technical, financial, analytical, and human excellence)
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.