Job DescriptionPOSITION: Resident Electrician x2
SALARY: Up to £31,000pa plus benefits
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Hours of work are 08:00 - 16:30, Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch break. There will be the opportunity of overtime at an enhanced rate.
Due to the current climate, we are looking to conduct initial interviews via TEAMs over the next 2 weeks.
The electrician is part of a multidisciplined Reactive and PPM Team and provide Electrically Biased support on a large multi building, multi tenanted research and development site. The Electricians role will be to carry out planned preventative maintenance, or respond to a multitude of electrical faults as part of the infrastructure to ensure regulatory compliance and continued operation of site equipment.
What you will need:
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Level 3 2330 / 2360 OR Equivalent.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition BS7671
- Must have at least 3 years' experience working as a qualified Electrician.
- Must have at least 3 years' experience working within an Industrial/Commercial environment.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Must have a good understanding of Installation methods and selection of equipment required in Industrial premises'
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- You will need to possess excellent communication skills and a flair for great service and leading by example.
- Strong administration skills, be well organised with the ability to process data quickly and accurately and support team members.
- Proficient in the installation of electrical trunking systems, conduit and cable tray within commercial and industrial environments.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours outside of contracted hours.
- Ability to work independently
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.