Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Project Planner
LOCATION: Dounreay, Thurso
RATE/SALARY: £220- £300 Per Day Ltd
Duration: 12 Months
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC in Science / Engineering or equivalent qualification and current experience
- Experience within Programme./ Controls Experience
- Current Security clearance
- Previous experience of working on complex programmes of work gained whilst working within a highly regulated industry ideally Nuclear
- Demonstratable experience of analysing progress against project baseline and advise project teams of performance issues.
- Ability to forecast accurate lifetime project EACs and carry out earned value analysis to determine performance issues
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and analyse and solve problems
As the Project Planner you will be required to support delivery of the programme. You will be required to provide Baseline configuration and performance management deliverables using project controls.
You will be required to undertake but not limited to the following duties:
Participate in and provide information on project control processes and systems to the project teams.
Provide advise on project controls performance issues and identify developing issues.
Support the project delivery teams and analyse progress against project baselines.
Interact with the project control staff in other areas for operations cost data and expenditure profiles and ensure all costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.