Job DescriptionAs the Project Coordinator, you will coordinate the project governance and reporting activities for Wind Farm projects through the Execution Phase. You will work closely with the Project Services Manager, Project and Package Managers, and the wider Capital Projects Team to ensure delivery of a successful project.
- Ensure that all deliverables required to pass Decision Gates are developed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate timelines for the 3 wind farm projects, ensuring that lessons are learned and best practices are shared.
- Work closely with the Project Services Manager, Commercial Director, Finance Director and Senior Project Manager to coordinate the project reporting requirements to shareholders, stakeholders and lenders, ensuring the required information and documentation satisfies their due diligence requirements and aligns with the project reporting calendar.
- Coordinate the ongoing refinement of the project management arrangements for the Execution Phase as defined within the Governance Manual, inclusive of the Project Execution Plan.
- Following Financial Close, you will liaise with the lenders' advisors, working closely with the Technical Manager and Finance Director to ensure that technical and commercial queries raised by the lenders' advisors are answered.
What you will need;
We are looking for someone who has experience of managing reporting for large complex projects. You should have experience working within a Project Services team and a background in offshore wind would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management systems and governance arrangements for a large capital project;
- Sufficient relevant experience in a project management function, preferably in the context of engineering and construction projects;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills:, ability to clearly present and simplify complex information.
- The ability to co-ordinate and separate information from multiple work streams into concise and detailed reports at individual project/function/discipline levels as required.
- Pride in being a strong team player, who works on the basis of mutual trust, respect and collaboration;
- The ability to manage conflict and consistently treat people with respect and dignity
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.