Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: EC&I Engineer
RATE: £28p/h Ltd
The work scope entails providing Engineering support to site technicians undertaking installation / complex assembly of EC&I components in a Nuclear Class 1 facility. Individuals will need excellent interpersonal skills, to liaise with technicians, production and design engineers, project managers, management and are required to be conscientious, have an eye for detail and an ability to spot and report issues which may become future problems. Safety, quality and reliability are key elements in everything we do due to the nature of the equipment.
- Produce, and maintain in a timely manner, the documentation required for their part of the works - This includes, but not limited to, Implementation Quality Plans, Method Statements, and Risk Assessments etc
- Provide Electrical technical oversight to installation activities and act as Technical Point of Contact for Electrical Installation
- Utilise good spoken and written English skills to author reports
- Liaise as necessary with designers to ensure correct interpretation of their requirements and obtain authorisation for modifications as a consequence of conditions
- Ensure work is co-ordinated to meet programmed dates
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering HNC (or above)
- 5 years relevant experience in a Production / Assembly / Test environment
- Knowledge and experience of 'The 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations' (BS 7671:2018)
- IOSH Managing Safely (preferred)
- Experience of working in a Nuclear environment
- SC Security clearance
- Appointment as an Electrical Duty Holder
- Appropriate Industry Competence Card - CSCS Card
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.