Job DescriptionQuantity Surveyor - Lossiemouth, Scotland
This role is a 2 year fixed term position £50000 - £60000/ annum DOE
Our clients cost consultancy practice provides clients with high quality, high value advisory services in support of the strategic development, creation and management of sustainable assets.
Due to continued success within the discipline, they are looking to further increase their capacity and capability with the appointment of a Senior Quantity Surveyor, to be based on site in Lossiemouth, with a strong consultancy background.
Location: RAF Lossiemouth
You will work closely with our client, becoming part of their integrated project team. Involved in a large, exciting project you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a wider thriving team enhancing your existing skill set and ensuring your role and responsibilities remain diverse.
You will have full membership of a recognised professional body or be working towards full membership (eg RICS) and you will bring to the Cost Consultancy practice a sound knowledge and proven experience to assist in guiding and developing Quantity Surveying, Employers Agent best practice and innovation. You will deliver a contemporary Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent service, focused on client satisfaction. You will provide an efficient, collaborative, well governed service using modern management techniques to deliver our project successfully.
- Experience working on major projects and have a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery.
- Experienced in managing both internal and external project teams.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships at all level
- A strategic thinker, able to convey your ideas both verbally and in report form to Clients, external stakeholders and the design team
- The ability to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
In return for your dedication, you will enjoy a quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. Pick and choose your perfect blend from advantages including childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday. You will also benefit from great training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.