Senior CS&A Engineer
Location: United Kingdom, Bristol, South West England
Senior CS&A Engineer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Senior CS&A Engineer
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: Inside IR35 from April 2020, LTD/Umbrella MAX £55 p/h, PAYE MAX £42 p/h
- Delivering Nuclear design work, inspections and construction site support on projects for a range of public and private sector clients within the UK and overseas. Work encompasses the full lifecycle of a project.
- Concept and Feasibility studies for multi discipline design projects.
- Analysis and Design using engineering software such as Tekla and Robot as well as producing hand calculations.
- Preparation of Calculations, CDM activities, Basis of Design, Material Specifications, Scopes of Work, Technical reports, Inter discipline design coordination and supervision.
- Liaise with Technicians in the preparation of Revit models.
- Working with integrated multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high profile projects.
- Provide technical support to other members of the team.
- Ensure all work to be carried out with a positive attitude toward safety, both in design and in the office environment.
- Responsible for the management of project delivery.
- Assisting and mentoring team members to promote their technical and professional development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree Qualified (BEng or MEng), Civil / Structural Engineer
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer with membership of ICE or IStructE, or working toward full membership of ICE or IStructE.
- Significant experience in the design of structures in reinforced concrete and steelwork.
- It would be advantageous but not necessary to have previous experience within the nuclear industry and design for seismic loading.
- Awareness and experience of using the latest design codes and standards.
- Understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory standards.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.