Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Quantity Surveyor
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Rullion are working with a leading European Engineering services provider in search for a Quantity Surveyor.
Our client specialises in Industrial Services, Facilities Management and Building services with key contracts and Framework agreements in the Aerospace, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Nuclear and Manufacturing industries.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
- Demonstrable commercial experience within a NEC3 Operated contract.
- Mechanical & Electrical quantity surveying experience in a building services background.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- IT Literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to demonstrate successful relationship building between company, clients and subcontractors in engineering construction industry.
- Sound understanding of the implications of Health and Safety regulations
- Responsible for managing the production of applications against the agreed schedule of rates in line with the rules set out in a NEC3 Contract.
- You will have an awareness of the commercial market with the ability to demonstrate successful relationship building between company, clients and subcontractors in a maintenance led environment
- To ensure all works are measured in line with the Schedule of rates and agreed with the clients representative for all Extra Works
- To liaise with clients' surveyors on financial matters in order to provide an accurate forecast of final accounts
- To ensure timely submission and agreement of applications to allow for invoicing to take place
- To manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub-contractor cost forecasting
- To assist the operational teams with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
- To maintain sub-contractor accounts and advising the project team with up to date financial information
HOW TO APPLY: Apply by sending your CV to Rullion, using the apply now button on this advert. Or Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this advert.
If you haven't heard within one week then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for taking the time to apply and please feel free to apply to any future roles.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.