Location: United Kingdom, Whitehaven, North West England
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Project Manager
RATE/SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience
DURATION: 12 Month Contract
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
-Degree within Project Management, Engineering, Construction Management or a related Technical discipline.
- Previous project Management experience gained whilst working within the Nuclear Industry
- Previous experience of working on several projects within a framework agreement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Primavera or Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated knowledge of numerous aspects of the Nuclear cycle including reprocessing, waste management, decommissioning and Power Generation.
- Proven Leadership and Management experience
- Familiarity with UK regulatory regimes (ONR, EA)
- Ability to leas and direct complex team structures and develop relationships with stakeholders.
- Previous experience of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Current Security Clearance
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of Project Management service from feasibility through design, construction and handover. You will be required to complete but not limited to the day to day duties:
Plan, direct and coordinate the teams activities to manage and implement projects from initiation to final close down
Determine, manage and review all project economics including cost, optional budgets, staffing requirements and resource risk
Plan and schedule and report on activities related to the project
Undertake status review meetings among the project ream members and customers and advise Senior Management on project management capability and risk.
Controls project requirements, scope and change management issues
Coordinate changes in operational plans
Produce communication plans and ensure appropriate information is provided to key stakeholders.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.