Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Systems Engineer
RATE: £45/ hr LTD - £34.03/ hr PAYE
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have valid SC security clearance
- A successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in written form, and able to articulate complex arguments for a wide range of stakeholders to understand.
- An awareness of systems engineering practices and systems thinking is an essential part of this role.
- Candidates will need to be able demonstrate the motivation to drive issues to completion.
- A background working on complex systems in a maritime environment, preferably Submarines, would be advantageous for this role.
- Experience running numerical model simulations and assessing the output of any analysis is desirable but not essential.
- HND/HNC or Degree level qualifications Engineering (or related field).
- Professional recognition is desirable but not essential
- Reviewing and understanding component and sub-system supportability analysis with a view to integrating at Whole boat level.
- Identifying, understanding, and managing technical supportability risks
- Facilitating key stakeholders to see technical risks and issues through to resolution
- Compiling technical reports documenting Whole Boat analysis undertaken.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.