Business Insight Lead
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Business Insight Lead
RATE: £30 - £38/ hr LTD
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers based at Her Majesty's Naval Base, Devonport, the largest Naval Dockyard in North West Europe which employs in the region of 5,500 people. This is one of the three operating bases in the United Kingdom for the Royal Navy. They supply naval base support functions for the Ministry of Defence delivering critical in-service support and deep maintenance for the UK's military estate.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Engineering or Business Qualification
- APM Project Management
- Programme Management Office / P3O
- Knowledge and experience of Change Management
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management
- Good understanding of Warship infrastructure requirements
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Control of secret and sensitive information
- Preferably holds SC Clearance, if not, must be able to achieve
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
The primary purpose of the Business Insight Lead within Surface Ships is to provide Management Information and Business Intelligence to enable effective decision support for the scope of Surface Ship Support.
Principal tasks and responsibilities are:
- Provide timely and accurate Management Information and Business Intelligence in support of Surface Ship governance (internal and customer)
- Lead the strategic planning for the business, ensuring the overall programme of support is coherent and enables Integrated Business Planning
- Manage the underpinning assumptions and dependencies for the business, linking the overall business planning to the customer (Class Output Management) needs and assumptions
- Develop, implement and exploit modelling to enable scenarios to be understood through impact assessment within the planned support activity
- Implement and routinely manage the business Key Performance Indicators and maintain an appropriate suite of Performance Indicators to ensure the performance of the business outputs can be understood.
- Lead, including those within line-management, members of the Surface Ships team to provide business insight for Surface Ships
- Act as Project Manager for specific projects/changes within area of responsibility
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.