Field Service Engineer
Location: Farnborough, United Kingdom, South East England
Field Service Engineer
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Field Service Engineer
LOCATION: Field Based between Farnborough and Harwell
RATE: £25,000 - £30,000 plus a Company Car, 22 Days Holiday + 3 Days for Christmas + Public Bank Holidays, Sick Pay, Company Pension Scheme and Private Health Care Scheme
An excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has become available with my client based in Farnborough. This is a development role and will suit driven, highly professional personnel with a strong interest in continuous training and development. This role will include both national and international travel
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC or equivalent within Electronics
- Recognised Electronics Apprenticeship or equivalent
- Full UK Driving licence held for a least 3 years
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Good Awareness of the Nuclear Industry
- Previous experience of installed industrial CCTV systems
- Strong Team focused Individual
- Strong understanding of Safety, quality Assurance, Health, Security and Environmental requirements in the nuclear and highly regulated industries.
- Previous experience gained whilst working within a similar role.
As the Field Service Engineer you will be required to provide filed service to radiation monitors, radiation tolerant cameras and high temperature cameras. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following day to day duties:
Installations, Maintenance and repair of gamma and alpha spectroscopy systems, alpha/ beta air monitors, body monitors and camera systems
Maintain accurate records where necessary to comply with the companies QA registration
Assist customers with technical and contractual queries
On site delivery of small bespoke projects and contracts
Liaise and promote the company's service and support activities
Extensive overnight stays on customer visits in the UK and Abroad.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call 01946816648.
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.