Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Project Manager
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Applicants should possess management experience combined with good M&E technical knowledge.
- Be trained in CDM
- Excellent Customer Service Skills - ability to build and maintain effective working relationship/s
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines
- Has worked on an NEC3 Contract and understands its workings.
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Applicants should also be able to demonstrate a proven accounts and financial management track record.
- Ability to provide effective management skills to site based team/s.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
- Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
- To manage and control site based teams and approved sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing
- To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards, codes of practice and any client specific requirements / regulations.
- To manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the Contract, Operations and Commercial Managers
- To provide tendering facilities for extra project works to suit client requirements.
- To lead, motivate and develop site based team/s
- To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
- To provide technical support to the customer and site based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors
- To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the contract and business as a whole
- Other duties as required by Contract and Operations
- Carry out staff appraisals for managers who are direct reports setting out training and development programs as required..
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.