Senior Electrical Engineer
Job DescriptionPosition: Senior Electrical Engineer
Duration: Approx. 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Rullion are working alongside one of the world's leading engineering, construction and project management companies with operations in over 50 countries worldwide. They provide technical, management and related services to a range of industries and have worked on some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world.
Our client is in the market for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team at their Park Royal, London office. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working on a large scale downstream Oil & Gas project.
Specific Position Duties/Responsibilities:
- The Senior Electrical Engineer shall report to the Lead Electrical Engineer and direct small teams of electrical engineers and designers.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer's responsibilities shall encompass the design and specification of electrical systems and equipment including:
HV, MV and LV switchgear
Power Generators and Motors
Variable Speed Drives and UPSs
Design of electrical power systems
Power Systems Analysis utilising ETAP/equivalent software
Electrical Network Control and monitoring systems
Candidates will also be experienced in working with electrical equipment/material vendors to specify, evaluate technical bids and review vendor documentation, and must be familiar with International Standards (e.g. IEC, ANSI, NEMA, API, etc) and their application as well as industry trends and their likely impacts. Knowledge of Indian standards is desirable.
Key Technical skills:
- Must possess experience in selection of protection systems for industrial HV/MV/LV electrical networks, conducting electrical protection coordination studies and preparation of protection setting schedules.
- Must possess extensive experience in conducting/reviewing electrical system studies (including transient analysis, harmonic studies and grounding system design) using ETAP/equivalent software
- Electrical Engineering- Masters or Honours degree
- Professional Engineer- Chartered Engineer or equivalent
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please submit your CV or alternatively get in touch with Mark Fineran on 0161 888 1324 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.