Location: United Kingdom, Ulverston, North West England
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Project Engineer
RATE: £25 - £30/ Hr
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Enginee. This role is a 12-month contract and will be looking at a start date asap.
The successful applicant will be responsible for project engineering activities on ongoing process improvement projects, as well as numerous new utility systems (air, steam, nitrogen, cooling water etc) due to be cut over summer 2020.
As the Project Engineer, you will develop project deliverables for various process and utility projects.
Activities include (indicative list):
- Contribute to the development of project scopes and project plans.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Gather data, update project plans and generate project progress reports on behalf of the project manager.
- Maintain project documentation
- Producing estimates, proposals, bids or tenders
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements (e.g. Production, Engineering, EHS)
- HND/HNC or degree level in an engineering subject.
- Engineering Projects and Project Management experience
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Confident decision-making ability
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.