Location: Ulverston, United Kingdom, North West England
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Project Manager
RATE: £45 - £55/ Hr
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Manager. This role is a minimum 12-month contract and will be looking at a start date asap.
The successful applicant will be responsible for project management activities across various works streams, including decontamination and decommissioning, process improvement projects, as well as utility systems.
As the Project Manager, you will develop project deliverables for various process and utility projects.
Activities include (indicative list):
- Perform tasks as directed by Client Capital Projects lead on site
- Ability to work on complex, multi-faceted projects independently and take accountability for ensuring delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements (e.g. Production, Engineering, EHS)
- Producing project proposals, feasibility studies, concept design and cost estimates for approval
- Approval of work scopes, job packs, commissioning procedures etc
- Supervision of multi-discipline design/engineering teams and contractors
- Establishing and maintaining detailed project plans
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Project reporting on cost and schedule adherence
- Bid evaluations and vendor liaison
- Ensure full compliance with Clients processes and procedures
- Engineering discipline degree qualification, with vast, demonstrable experience in process/ pharmaceutical industry.
- Individual will have executed previous technical projects on a process/ pharmaceutical site before.
- Individual will have experience of regulatory requirements for delivering in pharmaceutical projects e.g. GMP
- Advanced user skills in MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Great organisational skills
- Confident decision-making ability
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.