Project Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
Job DescriptionRole: Project Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
Length: 6 months initially
Rullion currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Building Services Engineer with a Mechanical bias to join our client, an educational facility in Manchester.
The successful candidate will assist with construction and construction engineering project work that includes planned maintenance, alteration, refurbishment and new works; including the design, planning, execution and close out.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A related professional qualification such as CIBSE or equivalent
- Experienced in new build and refurbishment works, from project inception to completion
- Experience of managing and directing staff with a mix of internal and external resources
- Working knowledge of; Microsoft Office suite, AutoCAD and HevaComp
- Knowledgeable in building contract procedures, procurement strategies and CDM regulations
Are you a positive, self driven individual looking for their next challenge? If you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a well known name in education, APPLY NOW!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.