Location: Scotland, United Kingdom, Grangemouth
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Cost Engineer
RATE: £35,000 per annum
START DATE: ASAP
LENGTH: 18 months
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who focuses in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries across the UK.
We are currently looking for a Cost Engineer to join the team at the clients site in Grangemouth on a contract basis for 18 months.
- Cost and Value reports
- Forecasting versus budget
- Sensitivity analysis
- Cost provisions/accruals
- Cost analysis
- Labour rates
- Review of contract terms and conditions
- Subcontract management
- Value analysis - SOR, FP, day works
- Change management
- Valuations and invoicing
- Cash flow and collection
- Identifying margin improvement opportunities
Experience and qualifications needed:
- 5+ years in similar role in a contracting organisation
- Knowledge of National working agreements (i.e. NAECI) and industrial sector (oil, gas and refining)
- Knowledge of best practice
- Evidence of risk and change management
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience of estimating (preferable) and dealing with commercial issues
- ESSENTIAL: Either Engineering or Commercial qualification
- DESIRABLE: Degree (Engineering, Quantity Surveying, IT or similar)
Are you a positive, self-driven individual looking for their next career move? Want to be a part of a growing company? If you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company APPLY NOW!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.