Location: United Kingdom, West Midlands
Job DescriptionROLE: Document Controller
Rullion are working on behalf of a client in the oil and gas sector, who is looking to recruit a Document Controller on a contract basis.
Our Client is looking for a Document controller to control, record, maintain and archive project documentation throughout the entire life cycle of any given project.
- Ensure that the control of project documentation is carried out in line with the company quality procedures
- Design guides are carried out in regards to logging, copy and distribution, storage, document transmittal
- Liaison with project management, discipline engineers, procurement alliance partners to ensure document control requirements are met.
- AD HOC duties as directed by project manager
- Assist Project Manager/ Project Engineers when required such as producing written documentation and reports
- Register all incoming and outgoing project documents
- Maintain Electronic record in the project folder of all documents received and issued.
- Act as the focal point for the receipt of all customer and 3rd party documentation as required for projects
- control the archiving of all required project documentation, both electronic and hard copies
Experience & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of project and functional document control within relevant process industries
- Evidence of project support software (MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD
- Minimum of 4 GCSE'S, One being a C in English Language
- Desirably secondary education to Higher Grade level.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.