Location: South East England, United Kingdom, Oxford
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Commissioning Manager
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: Negotiable depending on experience
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 10 years (or more) experience in commissioning, nuclear industry preferable
- Proven experience of leading work in a plant environment e.g. safely setting resource to work, recording work progress, following plant procedures and closing out of work packages
- Experience in one or more of commissioning and operation of process plant, generation of method statements and risk assessments, management of resource and technical change processes
- Experience in the active commissioning of Plant handling radioactive materials, including understanding of procedural, quality and safety requirements
- Is competent in the writing and application of: Works testing, Fault observations, Temporary Commissioning Aids, Safety Transfer Certificate (STC) and Custody Transfer Certificate (CTC), Commissioning reports
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.