Location: United Kingdom, North West England
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Site Manager
LOCATION: North West
START DATE: October
Rullion are currently working with a leading international, multi-disciplinary, industrial services company, who focuses in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical industries.
The successful Site Manager will be expected to establish and maintain a contract organisation with suitably qualified and experienced personnel capable of safely completing the contract workscope within programme and budget parameters and to the appropriate quality standards in accordance with company policy and client specified contractual requirements.
- Monthly report of contract status
- Manage site team
- Maintain and develop good client relationships aligned with the company KAM processes and tools
- Safety Audits
- Cost control monitoring
- Site review meetings
- End of contract review
- Adhere to all company procedures and management systems
- Ensure technical integrity of all operations
Minimum experience and qualifications needed:
- Must have a Mechanical discipline background
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role
- Technical Apprenticeship and/or ONC
- NVQ level 3 or 4 in management
- Experience of operating at a senior level on industrial sites, preferably COMAH site or equivalent
- Experience in delivery and delivering improvement in a contract environment
- Experience of managing an operational delivery team
- Responsibility for contract PandL's
- Experience in Initiating, developing and operating a culture of continuous improvement through KPI's, Leading Indicators etc.
Desirable experience and qualifications:
- Degree qualified
- NVQ Level 5 in Management
- APMP Practitioner
- ECITB Project Management / Project Controls Course
Are you a positive, self driven individual looking for their next contract? Want a challenge and to be a part of a growing company? If you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company APPLY NOW!
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.